After submitting the Enrollment Deposit (priority deadline is May 1, 2013!) all Incoming Students must complete either the online Housing Application OR the Request to Commute Application.
Residency Requirement: Any student under 20 years old by the first day of Fall Classes (Wednesday, August 28) is REQUIRED to live on campus or commute from home.
To complete either application, go to Apply Online at MyHousing:
- Log-in to my.Biola
- Click the "Student" tab
- Click the "MyHousing" icon
- Click the login button on the right of MyHousing
- A PDF walk-through of the process is available here.
The Request to Commute Application for ALL COMMUTERS is available beginning Friday, February 15 and until August 28. A PDF walk-through of the process is available here.
All students under 20 years old by the first day of Fall Classes (Wednesday, August 28) are REQUIRED to live on campus or commute from home.
If a student who is under age 20 plans to commute from home, they must complete the Request to Commute Application. Afterwards, they will receive an email with approval or denial to commute.
Students 20 years of age or older are automatically approved to commute; however, the Application must be completed.
Fall 2013-Spring 2014 Housing Assignments
• Priority Housing Assignments are given to students who apply between Friday, Feb. 15 - Wednesday, May 1 (National Deadline for Enrollment Deposit). Any remaining openings will be given to students who apply on or after Thursday, May 2.
• Be aware that the Housing Application contains the Housing Contract. Once the application is submitted, the Contract is binding and cancellation deadlines and fees may apply.
• Fall 2013-Spring 2014 Housing Assignments will be available on MyBiola>Student Tab>MyHousing>Overview:
•For students who apply for Housing on or before May 1: Tuesday, July 9
•For students who apply after June 30: August 1
Students Under 18
Students under 18 years old at the time of completing the Housing Contract must print out the Housing Contract and have their parents/guardians sign and mail the contract to:
Attn: Housing Department
13800 Biola Avenue
La Mirada, CA 90639
You may find a copy of the Housing Contract attached to confirmation email sent to your Biola inbox after you have completed the Housing Application. You may print and sign the Housing Contract from there and mail it to the Housing Office.
The Housing Contract and Application will not be considered complete until the parent/guardian signature portion is received and processed by the Housing Department. Housing Assignments will not be made until the Housing Contract and Application are completed.