Welcome to Off-Campus Housing Services!
There are two places to search for and post ads for off-campus (non-Biola-owned) housing.
- Internal Housing Listings—posted and viewable by students, staff, and faculty
- Great place for roommate ads!
- Biola NetID needed
- External Housing Listings—posted and viewable by those inside and outside Biola
- No Biola ID needed = More Listings, Broader Visibility
- Off-Campus Housing 101 is an approved third-party provider designed to connect renters with landlords. Prices are here; current Biola students and employees can list and search for free.
- *Off-Campus Housing 101 is provided as a service to students, faculty, and staff of Biola University. The university has not inspected, approved, or disapproved housing or other information provided on www.biola.och101.com and does not accept responsibility for listings.
- This is an internet based service. Please use discernment when responding to emails and educate yourself on current scams: Scam + Fraud Information.
When you click www.biola.och101.com you will leave the Biola University website.
Students: Check out Off-Campus Housing Resources and Legal Resources as you begin your off-campus journey!
"7 Steps to Living Off-Campus," "Lease-Signing Checklist," "Roommate Agreement," "California Tenants Book," "Tenants Rights," "Security Deposit Refund," and so much more...